What is GAP cover?
Normally your comprehensive insurer will only pay you your car’s market value at the time it’s written off. GAP insurance covers you for the loss in your car’s reduced value, covering you back to the original purchase price.
*Subject to the policy chosen and the terms and conditions of that policyFind Out More
|Vehicle Cost £20,000||Car Insurance Pays £13,000||Gap Insurance Pays £7,000|
Car Insurance Payout
With Gap Insurance you get back the full £20,000 purchase price of the vehicle!
- Cover for new and used cars
- Cover for all factory fitted optional extras
- Cover from 1-4 years
- Unlimited claim limit available
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Cover for insurance excess up to £250
- Cover for £1,000 dealer-fitted accessories
- Cover for all drivers on your insurance policy
- Covers outstanding payments on contract hire
- Covers vechicles up to £150,000